As your Strategy Squad and investment team, we take an honest and caring approach to financial guidance and believe in our clients’ potential to build lasting wealth that makes a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
We serve individuals, families, and small businesses, and specialize in working with women who are ready to get serious about their wealth and transform their financial futures. Women are the CFO’s of their families and their households, and when women thrive financially, the benefits ripple out to everyone around them.
We help you take charge of your finances by customizing a strategic investment plan that meets your present and future needs through:
- Preserving and protecting your wealth
- Growing your investments
- Generating more income
- Guaranteeing your future standard of living
- Embracing financial risk, regardless of your stage of life
- Supporting the causes you care about
As a fee-based wealth management firm, we exist only to serve our clients’ best interests. This means no sneaky fees or product commissions, and no short-sighted financial advice. This is our brand promise, and our responsibility as Certified Financial Planner™s.
Investment management services are provided by Qualified Planning, a Registered Investment Advisory firm, for asset management solutions and back-office support.
Rate: $300/hour, with a $2,500 minimum deposit for a comprehensive financial plan
- Retirement income and distribution planning
- Pension payout planning
- Real estate investment planning
- Tax planning
- Cash-Flow and budgeting
- Risk exposure analysis
- Inheritance and asset transition planning
- Education funding analysis and recommendations
- Equity compensation planning
- Assessment of insurance coverages
Minimum account size: $250,000
Annual management fees:
Assets Under Management Annual Flat Fee Percentage
$250,000 – $499,000 1.5%
$500,000 – $999,000 1.35%
$1,000,000 & up Negotiable
- Managed portfolios
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Socially responsible investing
- Social impact investing
- Common stock
- Mutual funds
- Government securities
- Trust Funds
- Retirement plans – 401k, 403(b), Profit-sharing plans, Money purchase plans, Pension plans, Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Wealth management for family offices
Group Facilitation & Financial Wellness
Great for family meetings, women’s circles or employee financial wellness!
Fee: Negotiated per contract, based on expected attendance and hours needed
- Holistic financial education seminars delivered on-site
- Taught by a CFP® professional
- No selling of any products
- Integration with employer’s existing benefits plan
- Customized program to improve financial wellbeing
Financial planning and investment management services are offered through IRA Solutions, Inc. d.b.a. Qualified Planning (“Qualified Planning”). Qualified Planning is a California-based investment adviser registered with the California Department of Business Oversight; however, such registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. A copy of the Firm’s brochure may be obtained by contacting Qualified Planning at (619) 309-4700 or email@example.com. Additional information about Qualified Planning is also available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.