As your Strategy Squad and investment team, we take an honest and caring approach to financial guidance and believe in our clients’ potential to build lasting wealth that makes a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
We serve individuals, families, philanthropic institutions and mission-driven small businesses, and specialize in working with women who are ready to get serious about their wealth and transform their financial futures. Women are the CFOs of their families and their households, and when women thrive financially, the benefits ripple out to everyone around them.
We help you take charge of your finances by customizing a strategic investment plan that meets your present and future needs through:
You have succeeded in work and family, so you can succeed in managing your wealth. We’re here to make that happen.
We believe that investing for the long-term and maintaining a consistent allocation of assets in many categories benefits investors and produces the most reliable and consistent way to earn solid returns.
Save for your future while making the world a better place for your children and future generations.
Optimize your philanthropic giving with our financial expertise. Start incorporating Community Investing, Impact and Regenerative Investing to help put money into the hands of local people and help foster change in the economic system.
As a fee-only wealth management firm, we exist only to serve our clients’ best interests. This means no sneaky fees or product commissions, and no short-sighted financial advice. This is our brand promise, and our responsibility as Certified Financial Planner™s.
$300/hour, with a $2,500 minimum deposit for a comprehensive financial plan
- Retirement income and distribution planning
- Pension payout planning
- Real estate investment planning
- Tax planning
- Cash-Flow and budgeting
- Risk exposure analysis
- Inheritance and asset transition planning
- Education funding analysis and recommendations
- Equity compensation planning
- Assessment of insurance coverages
Minimum account size: $250,000
Annual Management Fees
|Assets Under Management||Annual Flat-Fee Percentage|
|$250,000 – $499,000||1.25%|
|$1Mil – $3Mil||1%|
|$3Mil and up||Negotiable|
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Socially responsible investing
- Impact investing
- Community investments
- Fossil-fuel-free portfolios
- Green & community impact bonds
- Common stock
- Mutual funds
- Government securities
- Trust funds
Retirement plans for self-employed
- Individual 401K, Profit-sharing plans
- SEP IRAs
- Defined Benefit plans Money purchase plans
- Pension plans
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Corporate accounts for Nonprofits, Businesses and Foundations
- Wealth management for family offices
Group Facilitation & Financial Wellness
Fee: Negotiated per contract, based on expected attendance and hours
Great for family meetings, women’s circles or employee financial wellness.
- Holistic financial education seminars delivered on-site
- Taught by a CFP® professional
- No selling of any products
- Integration with employer’s existing benefits plan
- Customized program to improve financial wellbeing