What is financial planning?
Financial planning is holistic practice of helping you make sensible decisions involving money in order to successfully achieve your goals in life. It often involves a number of considerations in tax-planning, distribution-planning, estate-planning, risk-management and investment management, and often family, social, and behavioral dynamics.
Our advisors will help you look at the big picture and assist you in defining and prioritizing your life goals.
We follow a 6-step financial planning process, in-line with the CFPⓇ Board’s Financial Planning Practice Standards:
- Establish and define the relationship with a client
- Gather client data
- Analyze and evaluate the client’s financial status
- Develop and present financial planning recommendations
- Implement the financial planning recommendations
- Monitor the plan at least once a year and make adjustments when needed